2019 Secondary Fair Winners
Congratulations to the winners of the DC Secondary STEM Fair!
Download the full list of winners.
Grand Award Winners – Senior Division
- 1st place: Jamar Miller and Jadon Miller, Friendship PCS Technology Preparatory Academy High, for their Safety Zipper project.
- 2nd place: Abigail Greenhalgh, Georgetown Visitation, for her Sensory Solar Panels project.
- 3rd place: Sofia Flynn, Georgetown Visitation, for her project Using C++ to Code the Baby-Step Giant-Step Decryption Algorithm for RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
Grand Award Winners – Junior Division
- 1st place: Dionna Crisp-Jones, Syiion Robinson, and Nia Turner, Howard University Middle School of Mathematics and Science PCS, for their Rx3 Project designed to help reduce trash and waste.
- 2nd place: Gabriel Dowd, Noah Frick, and Lily Holt, Alice Deal Middle School DCPS, for their project DC Social Good.
- 3rd place: Luc Jon Beck, Sidwell Friends, for the project The Inadvertent Discovery of Mystery Substance X and its Flame-Retardant Capabilities.