The DC STEM Fair will be held at the the University of the District of Columbia (UDC), 4200 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008.
The DC STEM Fair will be inside the UDC Student Center, the copper & glass building on the corner of Veazy Terrace and Connecticut Ave, number 56 on the map below.
Teacher Professional Development Workshops will be hosted at UDC’s School of Business, number 38 on the map below.
Free parking will be available in the UDC parking garage on Saturday, June 1 from 7:00am – 4:00pm.
Getting to UDC
By metro (recommended): The University of the District of Columbia’s Student Center is located right off the Van-Ness-UDC station (red line). If you are taking public transportation, please use Metro’s Trip Planner to find the best route. Detailed Metro instructions:
- Exit the Van Ness Metro.
- The metro elevator will bring you out in front of the Student Center.
- If exiting via the escalators, proceed south on Connecticut Avenue to the corner of Veazy Terrace and Connecticut Avenue. The Student Center is the copper and glass building on the corner.
By car: We recommend using the parking garage located on campus, which will be free for the day. The closest parking garage on campus is circled in red, right off Van Ness Street NW. There is also limited street parking available. Detailed parking instructions:
- Proceed to the Level C of the garage.
- Park close to the southeast corner of the garage.
- The large Student Center Welcome banner is the landmark for the entry door.
- Enter doorway to Building 39.
- Take elevators to A Level.
- Proceed through glass doors to the Plaza deck.
- The Student Center will be to your right.
- You will be entering the Student Center on Level A. Go down to Level B for student, judge, and volunteer registration, or up to Level 1 to the ballroom for public viewing. of student projects, from 11:30am-12:00pm on June 1.